EPRUI supplies highly uniform nickel plated particles which has high conductivity and appropriate elasticity. There is also a strong adhesion between the metal layer and the resin core of EPRUI conductive Ni particles.
As a conductive filler, Nickel conductive spacers are used in coatings, adhesives, printing ink, plastics, and rubber to provide electrical conductivity, electromagnetic shielding, and antistatic resistance in electronics, communication devices, and avionics.
- Monodisperse resin particles as core and metallic nickel as shell
- Broad size selection: 3.0 µm − 10.0 µm (in 0.1 µm increment)
- Uniform in size and shape, coefficient of variation (CV) ≤ 3.5%
- Good dispersivity, no overlaps or aggregates
- Suitable hardness for high conduction reliability
- Low resistance, high stability under heat and humidity
Density: 1.7 g/cm3
Coefficient of thermal expansion 10-5 ℃-1: 5-7(core); 1.3-1.4(metal)
Volume Conductance: ﹤1×10-2
|CV.||K at 10% deformation|
|Metal Thickness||Metal Content||Application|